We are getting ready for our big trip to Europe!! Reservations are being made and we are all really excited. The kids have been working, earning money to buy souvenirs. Rory has now gotten her haircut (and sent her hair to Locks of Love). Here Jasper and Rod practice their busking, so they will be ready to play on the streets of Europe.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
We are getting ready for our big trip to Europe!! Reservations are being made and we are all really excited. The kids have been working, earning money to buy souvenirs. Rory has now gotten her haircut (and sent her hair to Locks of Love). Here Jasper and Rod practice their busking, so they will be ready to play on the streets of Europe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAVE A GREAT TRIP! where all are you going? How will you move around? Well, I guess I'll learn all that from your blog. Does ithave a feature to get an e-mail when you update it? I can't find that, but I'd enjoy it, since I get a vicarious charge out of other people's travels. Have fun and learning and joy and learning and peace and learning and all that good stuff. Love, Tina
ReplyDeleteNice! Fundraising, music, donations, travel, family. All the important things. Inspiring, thanks for doing it and providing us a window. All best, looking forward to your adventures. Paul
ReplyDelete