















We arrived in Paris this afternoon on the TGV, aka the fast train. We're in an apartment in the 11th arrondisment and steeling ourselves for our embrace of the City of Light tomorrow. Oddly enough this is the most bizzare keyboard I've had yet. So bare with me if it comes out badly.
We had intended to pass through Nice on our way to Barcelona, but fate had other plans and we ended up spending four nights there. We heard about a place called the Maeght Foundation in the small town of St. Paul du Vence where there is an unparalleled collection of sculpture by the Barcelonan surrealist artist, Joan Miro.
We all really enjoyed his stuff and the setting is fabulous. There were also works by Braques, Giacometi , and Chagall.
Afterwards we went to the beach at Nice but the air was a little brisk for swimming. On the way home we stopped to get some props for making halloween costumes for the next night. Jasper got a dog mask and couldn't wait so put it on on the tram on the way home.


Haven't stopped doing Ballet!!! I like the red gloves. I've been following you most of the journey looks like fun. I've been really sick lately it's been really annoying=(.
ReplyDelete-Mackenzie