I apologize because this post is coming out of order! We bought a new flash card for the camera and when I got here to blog (at 6 euro\hour!) I find I have only the new card in the camera. So I'll update you about where we are right now and finish up on Rome next time.
After Rome we spent a couple of days on the coast outside of Pisa, very nice blue sea and sun. Then we went to Siena and spent 3 days there. ON our way to Venice we stopped in Florence and saw Michaelangelo's David and a very famous art museum.
Now we are in Venice, some say the most beautiful city in the world. I'm not sure about the most beautiful but it's certainly the most expensive! The whole place is sinking and you see the doors and stairs of the groundfloor underwater all around the canals.
The first picture is of T, Rory and Jasper riding a boat like a gondola, but this one just goes across the canal.
David statue in front of the Ufize arte museum.
Shopping in Piazza San Marco.
No comments:
Post a Comment